Want to learn more about joining the Tustin-Santa Ana Rotary Club?
(Orange County’s Oldest Service Club)
Join us for some social time and get to know us!
Come and meet Rotarians from the Tustin / Santa Ana Area and checkout our club
Joining the Tustin Santa Ana club is easy.
Step 1 – Come and meet meet us!
This gives you and opportunity to introduce yourself and experience the format of a Rotary Meeting and meet other Rotarians in your prospective club.
If you already know a current member of the club, or were invited to attend by a Rotarian, they will likely be your sponsor, (the person that can propose you as a new member).
Step 2 – Review your commitment to be a Rotarian
To be a Rotarian you must be willing give of your time and talents
- in community work;
- in social functions; and
- in Club and district activities
- 100% attendance is highly encouraged and honored in Rotary.
- This goal can be achieved by attending each weekly meeting of our Club; or
- By making up at another Rotary Club within six days in advance or six days after a missed meeting of our Club: or
- By attending a District Assembly or Conference or a Rotary International Convention.
- Rotary International, Club dues and Weekly Lunches. (This can be billed quarterly).
- Participation in some annual giving to The Rotary Foundation
- Optional participation in club activities and events.
- Attend a District Assembly at least once a year
- Attend a District Conference or a Rotary International Convention.
- We are part of Rotary District 5320.