Step 1 – Join us for a Rotary Meeting.
This gives you and opportunity to introduce yourself and experience the format of a Rotary Meeting and meet other Rotarians in your prospective club.
We would love to show what Rotary is all about.
We really look for members who can serve using time, talents and/or resources.
Step 2 – Review the requirements to be a Rotarian
Participation and Attendance:
- Attend club meetings and events as much as you can (Lunches or Social meetings)
- Participate in 3 or 4 club service projects or fund raising activities a year.
- Participate in Tustin Lobsterfest (held in May each year)
Financial and Obligations for our club:
- Rotary International, Club dues (About $25 a month)
- Lunch (currently about $25 per meal) – a lower prepaid meal card option or quarterly billing can reduce this cost.
- Participation in some annual giving to The Rotary Foundation and Club Fine Commitment (ranging from $25 to $1000 per year)
- Participation in club activities and community events (Such as Purchasing Lobsterfest Tickets)
- Attend a District 5320 Assembly once a year (usually free)
- Attend a District 5320 Conference (cost depends on location and travel costs)
- Attend an Rotary International Convention (cost depends on location and travel costs)